- Features a shatterproof glass construction
- TruTemp dial adjusts from 18° to 34° C (65° to 93° F)
- Thermo safety control enables "running dry" protection
- On/off indicator light verifies heater functions
- Includes mounting bracket and suction cups
- Shatterproof Glass Construction - Made with laboratory-grade glass, TruTemp heaters are free of pollutants, resistant to chemical and biological substances, and able to withstand extreme temperature fluctuations. Their glass jackets also enlarge the heating surface and ensure even heat distribution.
- TruTemp Dial - Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 18° to 34° C (65° to 93° F). Using the TruTemp dial with readjustment ring, the user can recalibrate the heater for a precise temperature reading. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5° C.
- Thermo Safety Control - This safety mechanism enables "running-dry" protection. The heater will shut off when removed from the water, and resume functioning upon return.
- On/Off Indicator Light - This convenient feature eliminates guessing and enables the user to verify heater function without getting their hands wet!
Jäger TruTemp 150 Watt Heater
- Temperature Range: 18° to 34° C (65° to 93° F)
- Tank Rating: 53-79 gallons
- Dimensions: 13.63" Length / 1.4" Diameter
- Wattage: 150 W
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 120 V
|Aquarium Size||30 - 50 gal|
|Total Watts||150 W|
|Power Cord Length||5 ft 6"|
|Dimension||13.63" x 1.4" dia.|
More about the brand
EHEIM is a leading manufacturer of aquariums, aquarium parts and fish keeping equipment. Founded in Germany by Gunther Eheim, the company has been a leader in the aquarium hobby for over 55 years. From aquarium filters and air pumps to LED lighting and fish food, EHEIM has grown to become a household brand for fish keepers and aquarium enthusiasts all over the world. Along with its subsidiaries Mueller and Pfleger, the company specializes in designing and manufacturing internal and external filters, hang-on filters, all associated filter media (mechanical, biological, chemical, and adsorptive), water pumps, air pumps, fish feeders, gravel cleaners, aquarium and terrarium starter kits, as well as ReeflexUV UV sterilizers and Jäger aquarium heaters. Fun fact: Today's widely used suction-based aquarium filter was invented by EHEIM back in 1963, when they combined the functionality of a centrifugal pump with a water cleaning tank.